PKI – PUBLIC KEY INFRASTRUCTURE TRAINING
PKI: Public Key Infrastructure, or PKI, is a security solution for managing identities, access control and digital exchanges. PKIs are today at the heart of all identity management, access control and secure communications solutions.
PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) is the set of physical and software components that can manage the lifecycle of electronic digital certificates
The objective of this course is to address the technical and organizational aspects of designing, deploying and managing a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) to support applications.
that require distributed security.
- the concepts of cryptology
- the management of the certficats and the cases of applications
- business model PKI and implementation rules
- The National PKI: interest, requirements, deployment strategies, …
- How to secure the system from a technical and organizational point of view
- System Engineers
- System and network administrators
- Certified trainers are experienced both pedagogically and technically.
- 6 to 10 participants maximum
- November 2018
REGISTRATION TO PKI TRAINING